be strong and of good cheer

Hey babe
I love how that rolls off the tongue...
really casual and comfortable
I want our love to be comfortable
yet slightly mysterious and soft
mmmyes


I'm still trying to learn another language at work
But I think God will ease my mind and allow me to take comfort
in the fact that I can do anything I set my mind to.
I like to understand everything ...now.
I'm impatient in that way.
Did I tell you? I work for 2020 LLC
at their PSC (Partner Support Center) as an analyst
I'm involved in the process that allows schools
to get their money from the government,
which comes from all this data collection.

and of course I'm the baby of the group

but enough about that
my mom is pretty much my size, if not close enough
so I'm releasing a shout out - slash - I feel like the slacker now
GO MOM, but I'm not giving up my instant oatmeal
and potatoes. nope. I love my love handles.

Thought of the Week
: Be Strong & of Good Cheer
You actually have to get up
and make it happen
If you try to smile,
You'll find yourself wanting to smile
back.
~ and life is worth smiling about ~
Everything really is our choice.

"We do not know what lies ahead of us. We live in a world of uncertainty. Regardless, there stands the Redeemer of the world and to that end we have certainty."


Pres. Hinckley said that and I paraphrased and restated the last line.
It was comforting to hear him say some will struggle
and that there will be pain - just to be reminded what matters most
and what alleviates that pain and discouragement.
I can't explain it, but it strengthens me.

It doesn't matter how much crap happens
I can distrust the world all I want.
I can let myself feel embarrassed or discouraged,
but it just takes that one thing - to lift me back up.
Knowing that the reason is good
and I will never be alone.


Wake up and listen...
Music of the week

new band find: the Narrative

And Hotspur was alright,
I got some fun pictures from the concert...


Food of the week (Yeah I'm simple)

these are the meals I made this week. 2 is better than1.

#1 fish. red potato. peas. fruit
obviously good

#2 brown rice. white gravy. bbq chicken. zucchini

1 comment:

Teresa said...

love your new blog layout