today. tomorrow. and who knows.

Today. Celebrating the speech of freedom from MLK
with just a couple hundred of...thousands of people
and Glenn Beck

Yesterday. Favorite meal of the week...

pita. sauce. spinach. mozzarella. avocado
Eventful?

Man backs up and bumps me in the parking lot
I have to get better reflexes
but i mean COME ON rear view mirror PLEASE
it's okay, only added minimal character
but it was weird,
I feel like it was almost intentional - or that I could have expected it
well, i didn't see that, but something...

AND THEN
we got off at the wrong stop

AND THEN
hello officer... what could I have possibly done *bats eyes*
We really had no idea. First time for everything.
I'm too cool to even speed - I ride without my lights on.
awesome...

"I'm just giving you a warning
Oh thank you officer...
Make sure you get your licensed changed to Virginia now"
oh right - I'm not in Kansas anymore.

*heart begins to beat a little softer*


It was a long night, just enjoying the fact that we live in DC really
and it was so nice to see a familiar face; Tara Bee!


And I don't know much more than that.

No comments: