I will love you with every last breathe I take.
"Living in a Moment" by Ty Herndon
This peace corps application is SO long and intense. But it's worth it? I think I should call a recruiter and see if I'm someone they would even really want. I know what you're thinking, who wouldn't want me. Thanks hun. But apparently a lot of people. That's okay, I didn't really want them either. But that's the hard thing about rejection, even though I don't want them, if they don't want me I'm crushed. Very prideful, but still...
So today at church they told me to think of you in my actions. Which is convenient since I've been doing that. However, thinking of changing & changing my ways are two different things. No more random make outs that don't mean anything. #5 is a good number. It should be you.
Do you want to know my biggest fear? Insecurity. You will have to prove to me that you will do everything to keep me safe in every sense of the word. I will give you everything you need in return. I will love you with every last breathe I take. And honey, it will be good love.
"Living in a Moment" by Ty Herndon
This peace corps application is SO long and intense. But it's worth it? I think I should call a recruiter and see if I'm someone they would even really want. I know what you're thinking, who wouldn't want me. Thanks hun. But apparently a lot of people. That's okay, I didn't really want them either. But that's the hard thing about rejection, even though I don't want them, if they don't want me I'm crushed. Very prideful, but still...
So today at church they told me to think of you in my actions. Which is convenient since I've been doing that. However, thinking of changing & changing my ways are two different things. No more random make outs that don't mean anything. #5 is a good number. It should be you.
Do you want to know my biggest fear? Insecurity. You will have to prove to me that you will do everything to keep me safe in every sense of the word. I will give you everything you need in return. I will love you with every last breathe I take. And honey, it will be good love.
No comments:
Post a Comment