Peripeteia: no turning back

Dear Mr. Husband:


I realize that I have left my parent's home to establish my own path on my own two feet. But 4 more years of college extended this drop-off phase and labeled me "student." Now the time has arrived where I must move from student to something else. They are taking me away from my textbook that became so comfortable and are now telling me to "do it." and not like that. wth. I'm stubborn and am so confused, I think I have to scrape off the super glue from the bottom of my shoe. It's scary to decide where to begin.


The following labels occur next: coworker and wife. I am in the current process of making a career path to help support you my love. Which is why I am now dedicating this blog to you. Because you are what's next. Well, technically, at the rate we are going there is still Mt. Everest and the Pacific Ocean to cross.


So, this will be me talking to you until our paths cross and our eyes meet and in that perfect moment (almost most likely will not be) where you kiss me and we just know that we're done, done wandering and done wondering.

PS I have to take pictures in a dress like this before I no longer can. I am still a wild child.
(but very secretly)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

wow, i like the last picture. by the way, I have no clue what I am now either. Not student anymore, definitely not yet coworker. Just "unemployed" now. sigh... this is depressing..

Kayla Smith said...

I hate being a statistic! i miss you. we can travel together (o right, get a job that pays for it) And the applications begin again!

Caitlyn said...

love you!

great pics :)