Until We Meet Again

I haven't made it home yet, so I am still missing a post about Tokyo. I did love it. I leave for the airport within the hour. Provo got 10xs smaller once I came back. It's weird. I'm kind of glad I'm not staying; I really don't think I could handle it at the present time.

But I'm not so sure how long Florida will keep me interested either. I'm in limbo again. Not really belonging to any particular spot. It's one of the weirdest feelings ever. And I'm not sure I like it. I feel most at home just driving in my car. I just want to go 80 down a long country road with a good beat turned up loud. But I guess even the joy in that moment would only last so long.

I thought I was good with change. But I'm slow at accepting that people come in and out of your life. That moments can only last so long. I'm slow at accepting the joy of the moment and moving on when it's over. It's hard to see everyone change and wonder if you're changing too. It always seems like everyone knows where they are going and I am the one lost...needing to catch up. But I have a feeling I'm not the only one. Life is exciting and patience is needed every day. But I think in God's time, we come to find our purpose.

I have things I want to do and learn. I'm going to focus on that and live up my last summer with my brother before his mission and my last year of college. It's never goodbye. It's always "until we meet again"

No comments: