So this is just a random post of me walking in my shoes going about my daily routine. But I just realized that title is a good way to describe me.Don't you wish you could somehow record all the thoughts that go on in your head, or at least the good ones that are slightly funny and witty that entertain only yourself? Yea. me too. Because the best ones only come to myself. That's when you need someone who you can text or call up, who understands the ideology of your random thoughts. Love those people. People who humor me.
I have decided to venture to the Family History part of the library since the rest of the place is horded by hopeful students trying to end the semester on a good note. I figure I'd come join the older folks so I feel less claustrophobic. I am grateful for spell check. Cause I just killed that word without it, where the heck did that l come from....

So I decided to write because this older lady in front of me interests me. She has out one of those huge, old books from the library that you think no one ever picks up. And she's just copying straight. I really want to ask her what she's doing. I have no idea why someone would be writing any of the stuff she is writing. But go her... doing her genealogy.
Which then makes me think about all the things I don't know. I just discovered this with accounting. I am the type of person that feels like she should be able to do anything. Sometimes it's hard to battle with my personality, but trust me, I've been humbled into a real awareness of my ignorance, my tiny existence. But defiantly hopeful at the idea that one day I will find that little role and create a particular bed of knowledge that I am good at where others might struggle. Until then I'll keep playing tag-not-it.
Ew this kid just totally picked his nose and ate it. If you are one of tho
se people. You disgust me. Just don't eat it. And also people that don't wash their hands after they use the bathroom. Sure germs are everywhere, but come on...added to my pet peeve list for sure.So I went to go eat. Actually I took a final and then ate a late lunch. Forgot about that lame butt final. 1 credit class and she has some bull crap questions on there. And she's got attitude. Freak I try not to care anymore.
After eating I decide I'm not full, which always sucks cause I never want to spend more money. But I decided on an apple and contemplating a bagel for the next half of
my study sesh. AND THEN I ran into one of the most fabulous people ever... whom I love. CAMILLE MCLAWS. is amazing and she saw me in all my duress after the stupid fire alarms go off. I swear I was ticked I had to put my apple back. But it was worth it, I saw Camille. She is one of those people you have in your life who make you feel like you're not drowning, that you are cool.This girl has hair down past her butt. I find that ridiculous (that word just rang in my head through the accent of Lizzy from pride and prejudice) Yes. I am obsessed.
Now the lady is flumbing (is that the word? kinda weird...) through the book talking to herself. One day I will get to that level where I can just spend the day
in the library doing whatever I please, no thoughts of accounting or law or isys tests running through my mind, unless its a gentle chuckle on old memories.So i guess my minutes of fluffy thoughts are over. I want to be like him, so dedicated to his pencil and paper. I used to be that way. Out of all the things I change...I change that. sigh
Maybe it's because now I'm over the book-work. I'm over the cramming just to cram and I want to know how all this applies and if I can't invision it, I can't become dedicated to it.
One last thing I wanted to publish. I wrote it in my little book and even kept the note (cause i'm weird like that) I let this kid borrow my pen in the lab. I got up to help another student and when I got back he had left, but he left the pen along with a ripped piece of the paper that said "Thanks!". He has to be an awesome person. How cute is that. There is hope in the world. He gave me hope. Trivial to some, but it's all I need.
I can't remember if there's anything else I wanted to say. I suppose I've said enough. I need headphones and chapstick. that apple would be really nice too. dumb fake fires.
PS. the pictures are of my latest photoshoot. Kelli Otteson
3 comments:
Kayla... there really is nothing more to say to this post besides THANK YOU and I LOVE YOU. Honestly, you are one of my favorite people EVER.
lets play soon?
I could read this post over and over again until I become the old woman that you have mentioned. I love reading your thoughts. Always :)
I think the word is "Thumbing," and thank you for posting...
Post a Comment