A lot of Chatter

Today is just a regular day. I feel obligated to make a new post. Although I kinda like going back over my old ones. Just...talking, is less entertaining for me. and you if there is a you. I just had a couple bites of whip cream. yep. just frozen whip cream. I am in my little blue apartment. third floor. staring out my window watching the people go by and the leaves dancing in the wind. It feels really nice outside. I've been reading a good book lately for one of my lecture series classes. Gordon B. Hinckley's Standing for Something. I need constant reminding of how to be a better person. So that's been good. I like walking around campus reading my book, slightly nerdish and isolating, but it's how i role. BYU is a really nice campus. and I dont mean the buildings and the trees. I mean the people. Its funny there are some that look ticked off and mean, but I dont think they realize it. Im afraid my natural faces looks like im about to bite your head off. But most people look nice and it's fun to smile and say hello. It's clean. people are clean. that's awkward wording but I can't think of another way to say it. it's just...nice.

I regret the whipped cream. I'm avoiding a paper and some reading. I tried taking a nap, but I have a hard time sleeping when I keep thinking I can't afford to sleep. I work tomorrow. boo. I'm actually grateful for my job. I get half off for food. I got an amazing tasting wrap today but I didn't have time to take but a couple of bites before class. That was a hard hour to sit through. I just kept thinking about how I have amazing food sitting in a box under my chair and I was hungry. I realized I knew someone in that class too. I was thinking about her and how worried I was about her.

I like looking out the window. I think it's added to my list of favorite past times. As I was walking home today I was thinking about relationships. How there are so many different kinds of people in the world. How there are so many people in the world. It makes me think why God puts certain people together. I think even if you don't feel like you can totally relate to someone, you can learn from them. It's good to find purpose in things, actively realize what is happening in the world around you and try to learn from it. It moves so fast.

I have a couple of goals this week. To focus more on the positive. To learn how to use manual on my camera. To finish all my hw reading. To finish the directory. To smile more.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've never thought about it exactly like that before - "Why did God put certain people together?" That kind of nullified my whole theory on how I said "he's not here, the man of my dreams is not here, he's in Portland."
Since I'm in the here and now in provo, my man might be here too. AND he'd probably LOVE to go to portland with me, right?!?! Kayla I love your thoughts. I think you are the sweetest thing and you should stop hating love handles.