Thank you Rachel Johnson - for bringing your angles to my face
Thank you Devon Lamay for dealing with my thick hair, awesome eyes & sun reflection
Thank you Eric Smith for trying to play nice during the photo session
No thanks to the derisive man when we just admired his door.
No thanks to the derisive man when we just admired his door.
Here are the pictures I liked from our shoot
by the wonderful Rachel Johnson
{MANY from the bridals, but I can't post them yet ;)}
Finally, we have some . . .












4 comments:
I love these pictures!!! You look so beautiful! :)
Great pics! I love the background in all of them. And the two of you, as always, look perfect together! (and I'm not just saying that...you guys really complement each other amazingly well!)
Your hair is so long! I love it!
Love them! My fav of you is in front of the brick wall-you look beautiful!!
Post a Comment