I should open my eyes more. I think I squint too much, and although that could be taken literally, it should definitely be taken figuratively. I want to be the person that sees the good thing first all the time. I think we just become jaded way too quickly and stay there way too long. There are way too many miracles in our life to feel like there isn't anything to be excited about. I am the worst person when it comes to my stereotypes or biases. I have a hard time not labeling and showing forth excitement (and mostly when it comes to myself). I have my arms wide open to catch all those optimists on their way down to the real world, but why? I get that as a human tendency, not a godly attribute. But that attitude makes me feel like I should befriend the world. I should be more open to getting hurt or looking stupid. *jaw drop*
. . . . . . *blank stare*

No comments:
Post a Comment