Friday

So Liz thinks I should right another blog post too - so that she has something to read. Ridiculous.  We are both at work. She already asked Joe if we could leave and go shopping without taking PTO cause it's Friday.  We told him he was cool, but he didn't believe that was sincere because it was coupled with a ridiculous request. 

I thought it was a valid and noble attempt. Who wants to work on Friday? The correspondence is pasted below.




From: Elizabeth Fening
Sent: Friday, September 30, 2011 10:02 AM
To: Joe Murphy
Cc: Kayla Looper
Subject: Today...

Dear Joe,

Today is Friday and Kayla and I would rather not do ANY work.  Would it be cool with you if we just took the day off and went shopping?  We would still like to get paid for the day and NOT have to use any PTO.  We know that you are SUPER cool and will approve.

Love,

Liz Fening

From: Joe Murphy
Sent: Friday, September 30, 2011 10:03 AM
To: Elizabeth Fening
Cc: Kayla Looper
Subject: RE: Today...

While I appreciate you saying that I’m super cool, I sort of doubt the sincerity since it is coupled with such an outrageous request.  Furthermore, do you actually DO any work around here?


touche Joe, touche . . . 

2 comments:

efening said...

Haha... I still can't believe it wasn't approved!

Audrey said...

So you don't want to go shopping with me?

Offended.

:-)

Is she coming with us?