This isn't my journal, because journals are supposed to be read after you die. That way your secrets stay your secrets to the grave. Why do we keep secrets? Secrets can be anything you decide to keep from people. I think we all have secrets.
I am not a liar; everyone who knows me knows I speak what's on my mind and if I hesitate there, it's only because I decided to wait until you directly asked me. However, two sense doesn't really have patience.
You could ask me anything and I would tell you, but here's the thing, most people don't know to ask me (you). They either don't think to ask me (you) or they are too scared to ask me (you). And I don't say anything because I don't know how to tell you in the first place any way. So it's a secret because you can't ask and I cannot tell.
Now you think I have a secret. I simply thought it was an interesting concept. Surprise. Surprise - I actually have a filter and walls, and you do to.

No comments:
Post a Comment