
I finally made my goal of cooking something new this week:
was on the menu: It was so yummy! (but remember to add salt)
The only thing to handle was adding corn starch to the half and half because I decided heavy whipping cream was a no go.
Maybe once I get amazing I'll bust out the flash and take a pretty picture.
I found this old blog post and I love it. I've written so many times it's gross, but I enjoy going back from time to time and realizing that although things have changed; I am still me.
At work I had a grammar brain fart and this was the lesson I had to re-learn:
past versus passed
Something (e.g. an obligation) IS now past the deadline.
The deadline for something (e.g. submission of applications) HAS passed.
The deadline for something (e.g. submission of applications) HAS passed.
mind blowing, i know ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment