
No -I am not quitting (yet)
It's Saturday!!
4 two seconds I hated the wake up call.
But now... but now I am ready to accomplish so much.
Okay, true, I already missed my basketball game. 9AM
Yeah... about that. It's 9:21. And I am only alive
because I had to move my car for Mazel.
I hope we win. Most likely we will not. I feel a slight let down.
But then I remember 9AM and I remember how I am not anywhere
Saturday morning at 9AM. Except for now I am going to brush my teeth, make eggs (with country music videos playing in the background), clean out my car, vacuum my room, study scriptures, start some laundry, deposit the money to the drop box, complete taxes, finish the engagement photos, buy a book and read it, update my budget, and maybe go on a run? Yes, yes it's going to be a good Saturday.
Honestly, I'm a little sad about missing the basketball game.
But I'm really excited to enjoy my simple life.
One day, I will spice it up.
No comments:
Post a Comment