They (my parents) found you (bf), what can I say.
It was bound to happen.

Every bone aches because of the 2 hours of basketball this weekend. Yup, this is what happens when I don't do anything active outside of tie my shoes and carry the recycling to the curb. Remember that one time I attempted running and ended up at the swings in the park across the street? fond memories.
So without exercising appropriately for 2 weeks, my body aches. I hear it's worse to run 2 hours in one day than 30 minutes for 4 days. I don't care. I hate running. I'll start a new work out plan sooner than later. Just you wait, but not right now.
I made 12 points. Go me. Every time I yelled 'rebound' it magically went in; I might say I made more than I missed. Miracle? I noticed - gratitude book. Although I played a great game - don't get too cocky for me; they ended the game with 4 girls and they still won by 8ish points. I may have been obnoxious to the people who were taking the game seriously, but I'm sorry, it's girl's church ball - it's not serious. Anyone who has seen a game of girl church ball would quickly understand.
A couple of good blocks, and ya know what? I had fun. My team always does. Even though we lose... every time. We get better, and we have hope and we leave smiling. It's great. I love them. We get beat by women with children. That part is disappointing, but they still played college ball. I can't help that I fall over when they touch me.
I didn't sell my soul to basketball. Maybe God gave me the opportunity and potential, but eh, I never felt it in my bones. Tell me Kayla, what have you felt...
Oh dear. And here she sits, ready to read and fall fast asleep.
My little accomplishments:
1. made a real dinner and lunch for tomorrow
2. cleaned out the bad food from the fridge
3. updated the budget, and the predicted savings was less than the actual
4. visit taught-ish
5. finally mailed the letter to grandma
6. finished editing the engagement photos
7. commented in class
8. was nice when I didn't have to be
Reward?
a boy + me
living
What's next?
I probably should practice the guitar.
Otherwise Ben (not the bf) will continue to laugh at me.
or I could read a book this boy bought me
*smiley*
No comments:
Post a Comment