- Sports&Exercise: Basketball
- Music: Guitar
- Language: Spanish
- Literature: Nutrition
- Business: Budgeting
- Art: Photography
- Social Interaction: Party hardy
- Religion: Book of Mormon & Bible
and these are my current obsessions.

Actual progress?
Sports: I made it to my first pick up game then I bought my first basketball. Should have been the other way around. It's okay - I love going in blind and ill-equipped.Music: I've had a guitar for 4 months. I can still only strum a few chords.
Language: no current investment, minus the occasional uno
Literature: I watch how I shop & I eat very(?) strictly, but I have yet to sit down and lay out my weekly menu and shopping list.
Business: My debits match my credits. I have laid out too many expense categories. I am not broke, but I still want a lot of things. Hence, my retail allotment keeps exceeding the predetermined number.
Art: I am working on creating a photo project outside of my wanderings around DC. Still undetermined.
Social Interaction: I find myself far away with too few in between. One, two, three, four, five close friends I didn't have before I came to DC. However, i'm starting to call close friends those who listened to me for more than 5 minutes and laughed at a few jokes. Standard deviation = 1. And are we counting burned bridges? I'm not trying to start fires. Minus two and an unpredicted future.
Religion: I sat down and had one legit scripture study and I made it to institute. The goal is to set aside 30 minutes every day. Maybe I should start with 15 even though - it's not like it's hard.
No comments:
Post a Comment