Monday the 13th is hell. And that's the 5th time I've cursed today.

you know when you're in a rush - how everything seems to be moving 10xs slower? Right there - in that moment of wishing my car could become a monster truck and kill all those in my way - is my patience tried.

Today, I failed.


I cursed a little. And every time I did - I gave myself a little lecture.

But then I did it again.


I couldn't find a gas station. My GPS was failing me. I got off on the wrong highway. my pants shrunk. The pump at the gas station didn't work. My car window wouldn't roll up. I forgot my name tag. I ate oreos and then looked at the nutritional label. I was dehydrated. stomach pains.

I wanted to pull my hair out. and then cry. I let God hear me, and yes, He probably heard those few (very few) curse words.

On a lighter note, everything else worked just fine.

"I'm not drowning. I don't need you to save me." thank you Sara

hello french toast and peaches

No comments: