it's important to be cute.




isn't this new layout perfect for me?
thanks. props to blogger. you've made yourself my life.
sad. pathetic. ridiculous.
don't worry, I'm very rational and aware.

so next to this new layout.
check out this new vintage site
I picked out the camera bag I love. snugglens
$90. only. which is way above the retail $ limit/month
that I gave myself.
ugh. & THIS DRESS *sigh*

this material world we live in... I'm telling ya
I've fallen for it "look how happy you could be"

Where is this big office desk with my name on it?
I need money to afford a cute little apartment
w/ decorations like THIS for our wall.
I can't wait honey

so... do i buy the bag? the dress?
or do i save up for that tragic event in my life
a.k.a cardboard box



My materials list:
1. filters
2. capo
3. gear bag
4. beach dress
5. kaki shorter shorts

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your overseer, Codina, says the bag