caption: my life is way too cold for spring timeid like to add to my bucket list the following items
1. lady antebellum and colbie caillat concerts
2. get a cute beach cruiser (the pink kind with a basket)- always burning more calories than i intake - and loving the experience
3. teach my children another language (which means I have to learn) with post- its & games i came up with in my sleep
4. see my brothers get married
5. finish the Bible, really knowing what i read
6. have my own garden (even if it's little)
7. request a song on the radio
8. try snowboarding
9. live on a lake where i can go canoeing
10. take care of an animal all by myself
11. learn songs on the guitar
12. learn one FULL song on the piano
13. develop my own photographs
14. serve a humanitarian mission with my husband
now other random updates... {not the kind people keep asking me about}
I got a recipe for pumpkin pancakes. I'm really excited about this. I love pancakes. All kinds.
I applied for a job at my dream company. My guess is I will have to keep re-applying. But we should dream right?
I hate fatty oblique muscles, today they became the focus of my exercises. My back muscles have never been so sore. My obliques feel nothing.
Jump on it is my kind of exercise. Especially with awesome cousins or people who might as well be my cousins.

I fixed my printer, when in all actuality I just reinstalled it and it works, minus the ink.
I realized I cannot pay attention to books on tape
I need to not slack in checking out volunteer opportunities - they exist - and even they need commitment. Everyone does. The world is not meant for flakes. Check - understood.
lemon & soy sauce chicken marinade is perfect mixed with all the vegetables of the world. Emily and I felt like we had Thanksgiving dinner - so filling - and cheap if you get the broccoli on sale.

Portfolios are fun. we should all be thinking about what's in ours. God is.
I ran 2 miles with one lap walk in between. I still hate running. I'm pretty sure I look retarded. And old men can sprint past me. But I ran 2 miles just because, let's not overlook this fact.
Also, I have rid bad music out of my life, or that's been the goal. All the suggestive lyrics are gone. I thought this would be hard. But it's going well, and it's nice to appreciate the music that is not crude and spiritually demeaning. Ah, it's good to feel good.
Oh and I'm graduating at the end of the month and moving back east with no real plan. I could go on a mission. I could get a real job. I could but most likely not get married to someone awesome. I could join the peace corps. I could go back to school. I could get a lame job. I could marry a lame guy. I could move back home but would never I'd rather die. Love you mom and dad. xoxo Today, hope got me up and faith kept me going.
2 comments:
Love you too! And we don't want you to come home either! :>)
I'm the same way with music! I always think I'm really going to miss whatever song I just deleted (for profanity/whatever), but there's just so much good music out there that I never regret it.
Post a Comment