We only really realize how much crap we can't get rid of until we have to pack.
Honey, I'm pretty good at putting a lot of stuff in small spaces.
And yes, I might still wear that some day.
Honey, I'm pretty good at putting a lot of stuff in small spaces.
And yes, I might still wear that some day.


apparently my family panicked when they thought I'd never get it together
apparently I've never moved before
so now i'm in a blank room for the next 3 days
the thing is
i still have stuff
and zero space in my sentra
...
apparently I've never moved before
so now i'm in a blank room for the next 3 days
the thing is
i still have stuff
and zero space in my sentra
...

3 comments:
Hey Kayla! Where are you moving? Graduate already? Hope all is well!!
Hey Court! I'm moving to SC for the summer, then I'm aiming for the Alexandria, VA area come fall. I hope you're doing well too! Time is flying by!
HAHA!! I'm the same way... I can't get rid of clothes. But last semester I traded shirts with my roommate and it was pretty SWEET!! So stuff I never wear was traded for stuff I wore of hers and vice versa!! We have so much CRAP and why you ask?? because we are a GIRL BAHAHA!!
Post a Comment