Who Are You

I thought about buying oils today. I wanted to paint.
It's a shame you can't just buy the oils.

So I believe any of us could do anything (perhaps some pick it up faster) but the truth is we ended the hunter gatherer phase because of specialization--one person cannot do it all. So we choose where we spend our time. My problem: I want to do it all so I end up not doing anything? Prioritize. I cannot afford everything...unless i can somehow learn how to spit franklins...

running is cheap (minus perhaps nice sneakers), photography has become a focus, an education too. Learning costs a lot. Go figure.

it's a good list. WHO ARE YOU??

and I mean with what you have affected (as in child of God and a giant don't count, in this sense...you can be more)

sister. brother
daughter. son
lover. fighter
peacemaker. debater
photographer. chemist
reader. writer
trusted friend
independent.
scrapbooker. miss thrifty
realist. dreamer
innovative. hard working
republican. democrat
church member. agnostic
leader. follower. both
runner. dancer
wife. husband. mother. father
giver. man of integrity
etc...

Thanks SuzyQ for the chat. She reminded me how important it is to be happy at where we are at instead of seeing only the holes where we are not yet filled.

No comments: