Christmas Past

Christmas Break 2006
  • Party at the Ellison's Home


  • the year of the gifts "or the lack thereof" (my fav video of dad), at the end - he is trying to explain how Mawmaw asked people to look it their bags for Haley's gift. My dad said he would if he had one. Apparently Mawmaw put him on the naughty list.
  • the year of the fat jiggler from Mawmaw

Christmas Break 2007

  • I got left off Southwest and learned that lesson. A hotel stay all by myself with nothing. Of course I semi-enjoyed this.
  • I stayed a week with each of these wonderful ladies outside Portland
  • Became an official tree hugger
Christmas Break 2008
  • Last Christmas in the Looper barn.The younger generation shown above
  • New Years in Macclenny with the cousins. We were on drugs back then.


  • dad learns the Wii, he didn't realize your feet don't matter in the game of Wii
Christmas Break 2009
too be continued...

No comments: