My life is AVERAGE

you know when

I was in the middle of opening the protective seal on the watch I got my brother and I stabbed the knife into my finger. It started gushing. I tried to get my camera because the blood was in the shape of a heart (Hoa would understand the significance of this), but then the blood gushing started to become uncontrollable without a band aid.

I got really excited when the eye glass lady at Walmart fixed my glasses...service free.

I realize I never do things out of the impulse of the moment because when I do, I always regret it. Case in point: I was making potato soup. I decided just to throw in the rest of the onion because it's already been in the fridge forever, might as well use it. Turns out I needed more later.

I was eating a hot dog for lunch and the last bite ended with a huge dropping of mustard on my jeans. The first thing I thought was "where did that come from." Then I remembered the hot dog in my hand. Secondly, I just stared at it realizing if I learned anything about homemaking when I was little, it was that mustard stains are permanent. Hoping I was living a childhood falsity, I ran to the bathroom splashed water all over it and used my Tide pen (thank you mom for the Christmas stocking stuffer). Still there.

My toilet has been running (on and off) for the past two hours.

I need butter to finish the soup, I was at the grocery store 2 hours ago and I don't feel like going out again. But then I will have one more unfinished thing on my list. And I don't need one more unfinshed thing.

I just tried to empty the dishwasher to feel productive while the soup was thickening. My glasses immediately fogged up and I just sat back down and finished my blog.

I turned on Taylor Swift to over-shout the running toilet, which I'm now going to try and fix.

fixed.