13 Things I learned This Week. sometimes you pay for knowledge

1. If you don't want to see someone, good chance you will
2. If you don't make time, you don't get time
3. I like to be perfect in my imperfections and it's annoying
4. You know you love someone when they know all your secrets and you feel free.
5. One step forward = two steps back
6. There are a lot of distractions. We pick our distractions.
7. Ikea has really cool advertising
8. I find myself relating to disruptive technology. People don't know they need it.
9. People come in and out of your life all the time.
10. Gap has a new line of jeans
11. Studying marketing makes me an even longer shopper
12. I'll even watch a bad movie when Brad Pitt is in it
13. Just because you get older, doesn't mean you get wiser

1 comment:

Dani said...

Oh my gosh, I have the cheesiest smile in this picture. I love you Kayla.