
You know how you keep thinking I can't wait until __ (insert period of life where you think you'll be grown up and have everything together)?










Yeah that day ...
nevercomes. So far I still find that we keep waiting for the next day, but how important it is to not forget about the present. In our hearts we'll always be young, and it should stay that way. You learn to move forward with faith because well, the older you get the more you need to. Choices will come and you will face them. And...
You get through it. And we're all there. All still trying to discover the things we love, the people we love, and why we love at all. It's all about the people who help you share the story. It's been a great summer. I've enjoyed the chance to recapture and I'm excited to move forward. It's only a beginning. There is no need to stress about it. Just see the person you want to be and enjoy getting there. It's better than just getting there. "nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending."







Yeah that day ...
nevercomes. So far I still find that we keep waiting for the next day, but how important it is to not forget about the present. In our hearts we'll always be young, and it should stay that way. You learn to move forward with faith because well, the older you get the more you need to. Choices will come and you will face them. And...
You get through it. And we're all there. All still trying to discover the things we love, the people we love, and why we love at all. It's all about the people who help you share the story. It's been a great summer. I've enjoyed the chance to recapture and I'm excited to move forward. It's only a beginning. There is no need to stress about it. Just see the person you want to be and enjoy getting there. It's better than just getting there. "nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending."

And even better... we don't have to say goodbye.

2 comments:
i like the swimsuit. :) And I'm so excited you're coming back!!
Yeah, I'm SUPER excited to see you again!
Post a Comment