Today I was Columbus

So we started off in NYC floated over the Pacific to Switzerland, rolled into the city of love: Paris and zoomed on into London town. No big. I do this every day. And um I get to check my email every now and then...where's the love people? Over it...

So NYC

home to Arabian street vendors, a lot of chatter, tall buildings, crowded streets, busy walkers and flashy advertisements, crazy taxi drivers and a dirty subway.

roommate: Sarah Maybee
experience level: desirable
conditions: excellent
favorite place: central park







I want to be old and do this
Creeper


The paintings were great. But I think I'm a little ignorant when I say I don't always get it and don't always want to.
I care more about moving color

and twinkling lights

That's our professor making sure we all made it onto the escalator

1 comment:

Unknown said...

kayla, so i am definitely out of the loop. (that is meant to be a pun) umm.. why are you in new cities and strange places. What are you doing with your awesome life??