
Paris is home to more smokers, crowded streets, monuments&fancy architecture, trendy clothes, fancy McDonalds, crepes and croissants, more PDA, crazy drivers, dark colors, and beggars. Not to be disheartening on the place of love and French flavor, but I was actually okay with moving on. Although I wanted to still visit a couple more places, London with its more calming atmosphere was desirable.
Housing was lovely. My roommate was Kourtney. I like having the chance to learn from different people. I realized that there are 20 people on this trip and all of us get along pretty well, however, all of us are o so different. I like how it works. Who am I to say it's wrong or right. But of course I have my own thoughts.
And no, so far...no swine flu in Europe
And no, so far...no swine flu in Europe
It's like a staple
No comments:
Post a Comment