orite feelings. The warm sun dancing on your skin. It's the perfect time of year to fly a kite, to sip fresh squeezed lemonade, lay out in short shorts, pick flowers, and dance barefoot in the sand (or in Utah...grass).Life is wonderful and it all comes down to the fact that we have it to live. Caitlan, one of my favorite people, and I have revitalized 90s pop music in the money room. There is nothing like the classic Backstreet Boys, Savage Garden, and Miss Independent to get your booty bouncin and your feet movin. I love thinking about how significant and exciting that era was. At one point in time, boy bands were accepted and Britney Spears was cool.
My new favorite thing is the Banana Berry with organic granola at Jamba Juice. I also like how I pay for a size 16, but still get the larger cup. And it's good and healthy. Dang it I just forgot I wanted to get an energy boost. They don't ask you if you want one anymore. AND I get it half off thanks to the money room employment. I don't have to work with food, but I still get the perks. Although...has anyone been to the Cougareat lately? Overpriced and sickening...but L&T wraps and Tomassito bread sticks are hard to beat.

I went on a Sunday drive the other day and brought along my Canon Rebel xTi for a day of rest and internal peace. It was very rewarding. I got a couple of pictures and suddenly remembered I had been neglecting my canon. It's just hard to bring it around everywhere, but I must not abandon my one true love. I never applied for the photography program because I was afraid at failing at something I love, plus the practicality of the circumstances. I know there is a reason for business, but I never was about the look of black leather (the comfy chairs) and high heels. I like color and calm- randomness, if that makes sense. Although I always wanted to carry around a brief case. I want a business degree and I want to excel at the art of image capturing. One day I will reach these goals.
I also want to get married and move past the all too overbearing dating phase. Too bad the dating phase doesn't end once you get married. Aw shucks. How do you make someone fall in love with you? Only kidding...kinda. More importantly, how do you keep the energy to keep them there? How do you find someone who will complete you body and soul? This is serious. I need to know.
You know, I find myself always half and half. In a lot of ways I'll be one thing, and in a lot of ways another. As much as a try to classify myself, I end up in circles. I don't know why I worry so much about classifying things. I guess I always liked having things organized and well thought out, but who wants everything in a box. I like good surprises that I didn't expect.
PS you can always make a difference. People always need your help. I wish I was better at helping people.
6 comments:
you put their favorite school supplies in Jello
duh
i don't think you can make someone fall in love with you. they should love you for who you are. and if they can't do that, they don't deserve you.
Very true my dear. I was being slightly dramatic. If there was a button we could just press, it wouldn't be nearly as interesting as all the stories we could tell getting to the point of true love.
Ah I love you Kayla- and I think you're good at helping people!!! For real though- I really value our friendship because I know you'll always know what I mean. And that my dear, is helpful.
I just miss you. i really hate that we don't work together....guh....
I really like your picture of SL Temple! I am excited to work with you on Friday! It's going to be a wild and crazy partay!
Post a Comment