First there is my Mom
Then there's my Dad. He's a teddy bear, unless Clemson is losing. He like sports. I'm kind of like the girl version of him (more emotional, less sports). Dad likes to get things done and he has his way of doing it. He makes lists and has the manager mentality. He's always down for goofing off and I love that about him when serious things become too overwhelming. He likes to laugh. He cares what others think, but he doesn't change who he is for other people. He's real and he's honest. I like that.

That is Rand. He too is known for his passion and emotional sleevage. When he's happy, you're happy. When he's mad, you're mad. He cares about other people and wants to do the right things, but not because people expect him to. He likes to be different, stand out, get attention. He likes to ask the why questions. You always have to have a legit reason and you better be prepared to back up your claim with him. He doesn't get walked over; he knows how to stand up for himself. We get along through sarcasm. You can't take us too seriously, but sometimes you should. Again, not out to pretend to be someone he's not. However, he could talk his way out of anything. He is the tall, dark and handsome. A charmer indeed.
This is Troy. The sweetheart, peacemaker, lover not a fighter type of a person. He's al
the higher road.This is Leah. We've been friends since the 6th grade. My best friend and the only person I've known for that long. I never have to worry about feeling judged with her, she just gets me and I her. We always had similar personalities, fears and what not. She has more determination and skill when it comes to the business world. She's smart and knows how to study. She takes comfort in keeping things simple. She likes to solve problems and you can count on her to care and listen. I love her because she has nothing to hide. She cares about what other people think, but she's confident, even when she says otherwise. She has every reason in the world to be.
This is Caitlyn. The adventurous one who likes to take risks and be different. S
This is Teresa. My asian friend. I've never met a more hard working and dedicated person in my life. She knows how to sacrifice and stick with some
thing. She knows what she wants and tends to do it. She wants to help people. She's a nurse. Perfect because she is so patient. She is quiet, but don't think for one second she isn't thinking. She's always thinking and always has something to say, just ask her. Sometimes you have to force it out of her. I know she'll help millions one day see a better life. She has me. Sorry for the completely outdated picture. I never bought that dress.Tiffany is the girl in pink. and sparkles. Tiffany is the princess. She can befriend anyone. She has an amazing ability to communicate and be herself. She's perfect with little kids too. She's so forgiving and willing. Tiffany likes having a plan and sticking to it, she's not one to deter too much. She's the cock-tail party thrower. She knows how to get dressed up and pull out the party platters. Things might seem bad to you, but she has an amazing power to move on and leave the negative behind. I so wish I could do that.
Emily is my other half here in Utah. We've been living together for the past couple of years and that amount of time together forces us to read each others minds. In a given situation we could both probably predict each other
s thoughts. We might say we're twins, but we're very much different at the same time. She is the peacemaker and would do anything to prevent contention. She does what is polite and socially acceptable. She likes to do random things, but needs someone to be spontaneous with. She thinks a lot and is pretty good at picking up on things that went unsaid. She's a science major and I think she's brilliant. She knows how to work hard and get what she wants. She's confident in herself and her potential, she doesn't settle when it comes to people that don't deserve her. She's not afraid to walk the other way if her standards are questioned.Hilarie is the angel. Innocent yes, but not by choice. She's just...good. She's just adorable in everything she does. We call her out on her space
yness, but we love her. No one can do your hair as cute or make the crafty things like she does. She would serve her life away if she could. She likes to think outside of the surface and is always willing to be your friend. You can always count on Hilarie to care. She finds joy in the simple things and wants to play and get out there in the world. She has an amazing voice and artzfartz talents I find to be marvelouz.
No comments:
Post a Comment