The Current Situation

So today I was trying to manage my time and get ahead in school. I started my Quiz that is due tonight last night, granted I wasn't finished until 1:30am and granted I got a 40%...but I was getting myself ahead.

So I've lost my ID the past week and haven't had much time to deal with it, so today I owned up to the 10 dollar charge and took another snapshot. Actually it took 4 pictures before I was satisfied. Hey if I was going to pay 10 bucks I wanted it to at least be good. Today was apparently an off day.

so NEWHO I get it and go to the library to print some things

to study for a test I have NEXT week. I know, getting better all the time, BUT to my GREAT disappointment, i had TWO cents left on my card...well i thought I had close to 9 dollars.

turns out my card was not just lost but STOLEN... a $18.55 deficit. and at BYU. I just want to meet this scum bag. Funny I assume he's a guy, but it could have been some loser fat chick hording the vending machines. WANTED: LAST MONDAY NIGHT 10pm to 12am-FAT CAUCASIAN with 15LBS of PASTRIES from the CB vending machine. sad, there's a chance I can get the $8.55 back...but for some reason I doubt the speed of the BYU police system.

I just hope I don't lose hope in the world. I can't let one person's choice let me lose faith in the millions who are honest. I take things for granted being here; it's a nice change. I just hate it when people force me back into a pessimistic world.

I VOTED for the first time. by absentee ballot is in the mail. Don't ask me for who, I voted for the party. I'm for Prop8 and against abortion. If people want to start pulling this pro-choice crap, i'll slap them in the face. Certain things are in place because they make us better as a whole. When you start tearing down the foundation, it all crumbles. I want a President who has morals, who believes and worships God. Don't tell me religion has nothing to do with a man. It should have EVERYTHING to do with him. I can't separate my religion from myself any better than I can the chocolate cake from auntie's fat lips, just doesn't happen. You become what you eat.

The economy is SUNK but I think with time things will come back around. The rich will still be rich and the poor will still be poor. I have no pity on those who are poor trying to live rich. THEY SCREWED OVER everyone else. I am not buying a house anytime soon. Good thing I'm not close to marriage?

It's just amazing what happens when people start acting wickedly. No surprise that the prophets told us YEARS ago to be prepared, to live within our means, and to stay out of debt. It's the people who are dumb and choose wicked lives. Time will only tell with this next generation.

PS. I parallel parked for the first time by myself-- first try! I was not an embarrassment to myself and although no one was around to see, i took pride in this accomplishment. My victories might seem trivial, but to me...they keep me going.

Peace out

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Kayla! You are pure inspiration.