I love to walk and listen to the whistleing trees. I love to walk and see the sunlight peek through the leaves. I love to walk and feel the wind touch my skin. When I feel like life should be simple, as if one day my textbook will make sense, as if one day I can love again and be loved, as if one day I could dry my family's tears, as if one day I didn't think about the cost, or as if one day I can make a difference in the world...when I feel like life could be that simple, I realize the Maker's Hand and I understand everything, everything...is greater than my all. It's not that I am a dud, but there is a power beyond my best, a power above all the rest. So when I am weak, when I am down, when I am ready to kiss the ground.. the Lord steps in. I can only understand so much in this life. Whether or not I call it fate, misguided hope, unrelenting desire...it will work out in the end. If I follow the Maker's Hand.
So it's not about black or white. It's about living right. I guess that's what i mean. I was never too good with words...one day we will all understand what He means. "only for a moment..." shall we live. we must live to love and love to live. cliche, but it's true. aint none of us make it out alive, so why fear that which is unknown to us. Why be in a rush to get done, when we don't even know what's done.
So it's not about black or white. It's about living right. I guess that's what i mean. I was never too good with words...one day we will all understand what He means. "only for a moment..." shall we live. we must live to love and love to live. cliche, but it's true. aint none of us make it out alive, so why fear that which is unknown to us. Why be in a rush to get done, when we don't even know what's done.
3 comments:
Kayla, this is absolutely beautiful. Your inspiring words, your breathtaking pictures, thank you. You are an inspiration to me.
Wow... umm.. thank you for that. That was EXACTLY what I needed to hear today. I be lovin you.
PS. because you are an AMAZING writer, and what you said was perfect, I hope you don't mind that I quoted you in my blog entry for today :) If you are feeling the need to sue for copyright, have your people talk to my people.
(no but really, just let me know.. i can take it off...) :)
Post a Comment