and the lady goes
you're out of milk down there?
4:01 PM i say: we're out of everything
the
boss people are in the conference room, i smile when i'm walking by but
i get all insecure and all of a sudden wish i didnt go upstairs
then the main guy comes out and into the kitchen to get a soda
the lady had told me "why don't you bring a 2% down" i said "okay"
4:02 PM so i'm carrying that out and he says you go for the healthy stuff i go for the bad stuff - i.e. soda. i just smile and laugh.
i
am leaving and she asks if that's full; i said basically, she says "why
dont you get a full one" and i just said "this happened to be the one i
pulled"
4:03 PM she actually gets up and i said "it's fine, the boys can come up here if they need another one"
i hate pam.
and i hope boss man knows it.
Liz: hahaha
4:04 PM fire her The joke is, the secretary really is named Pam. The other half of the joke is that we miss our old secretary Gigi who we may not have appreciated at the time because all we knew was greatness. We never had to go upstairs to get things. We never had to carry it ourselves. And she didn't sound retarded. Gigi has been replaced twice and to no avail, that desk still suffers from incompetence. The joke is that I got the last one fired. I'm sure she left because she couldn't handle it. I had nothing to do with it I promise! I just make threats and complain when I don't get my cereal. People know not to screw with Kayla's food.
No comments:
Post a Comment