Oh and, Rand is home

Biggest news of the freakin year (if I wasn't getting married) is that Elder Looper has returned from serving as a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints for the Brazilians in northern, you guessed it, Brazil.  And it's a sibling's duty to clog up some of that spotlight =)

Welcome home brother. We are so glad to have you back in the states!! I could only imagine the airport welcome and was just about ready to cry in the car when I realized he was still sitting on a plane and I was in my car about 4 states north. Rationality came back in and I just got excited for him. It's a very bitter sweet feeling for a returned missionary (I should know I never served a mission, but apparently I can imagine a lot of things). I get to see him in one week and couple that with my first time going through the temple and you know, that whole marriage thing, you may be able to spell out anxiety attack.  I AM THE WORST PERSON AT ANTICIPATION. I can't wait till I no longer have bladder control.





No comments: