I just discovered the best thing ever.
Work does not block blogspot in Firepass!!
Horrah! =)
{I feel like I have to whisper this}
Also - I discovered gold fish upstairs in the kitchen cupboard
GOLD MINE
when the time comes - in that far, uncertain future - I will steal my kids' snacks and feel completely okay with it. I also love baby food apple sauce & pears so I just don't know what to do about that. Good thing it's in the far, uncertain future =)
I am still getting use to the new blogspot look and I'm loving it!
spell check? lifesaver!!!
Work does not block blogspot in Firepass!!
Horrah! =)
{I feel like I have to whisper this}
Also - I discovered gold fish upstairs in the kitchen cupboard
GOLD MINE
when the time comes - in that far, uncertain future - I will steal my kids' snacks and feel completely okay with it. I also love baby food apple sauce & pears so I just don't know what to do about that. Good thing it's in the far, uncertain future =)
I am still getting use to the new blogspot look and I'm loving it!
spell check? lifesaver!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment