inactive spectator


"You cannot be, I know, nor do I wish to see you, an inactive spectator....We have too many high sounding words, and too few actions that correspond with them." - Abigail Adams

Sometimes I'm wondering if I'm just under the heat of the Refiner's fire and my focus is just that... a calamity of restless desires to be something of surety and purity, yet here is the reality of my idle existence: failed attempts to create wonders that exist in more than a dream and an array of lackluster actions ever so present on my doorstep.


I also worry I am vain. Not so much
"oh look at me so pretty"
No, not that, but in other ways.

How do I change my mind? I'll ask God.

I should not care about how other people look. Nor should I comment. I should not care how I appear, nor should I comment. There goes half of my jokes.

Here's an interesting article I read last week:
Yay for risk adverse people.
But maybe I don't want to live to the end of the world.


Bike. Run. Guitar. Spanish. Be nice. Read. Cook. Scriptures. Conference Talks. Floss. Running Shoes. Crock Pot. Books. Food. 85-135mm. Photo Printer. Flip flops. Bed.


Current Status: Ready for change. It's coming. It's coming.
1000k - money buys me happiness.
It's a Sunday School lesson; the very last one.

No comments: