smirk


I can't smile when I take a picture of myself
I give this face.
Does it make me look full of myself?
basically

but I don't really mean it
It's only for you.

I went shopping this week
It's something I love,
which is why I mostly stay away
because it's like a drug -
just avoid at all costs.
oh - but i LOVE cute things
and sending pictures to get people's opinions.

everyone hates on the bug-eye sunglasses
I fell into the trend.

Best conversation of the day...
6 year old: "hey what color are you"
me: "what?"
6 year old: "what color are you"
me: "white?"
6 year old: "oh. I'm brown. you kinda look brown."
her mom: "she's tan"
me: best conversation ever

The end. to a very boring day.

I am reading a new book
Ender's Game - it's pretty good - for fiction
I love reading
and how it captures your mind
where I am subtly taken to a different world.
Grey's Anatomy has the same effect on me.
I admire people who write stories and movies,
and even more so - those who write good ones.

I want to write a book - but not like that -
create a magazine
& make a music video

ya know. when I find/make the time.

And a friend found this video
skip to 1:00 for a good smile

3 comments:

Tabitha said...

funny video!

The Branham Family said...

kayla! i love your blogs girl! so cute!
i also have read enders game and its totally in my top favorite books! its so good! love ya!

Captain the Stalve said...

Holy crap, you're liking fiction, and it's not even, like, a realistic fiction! This is awesome! Maybe one day you'll be loving movies and listening to non-popular music!! :P