barefoot in the kitchen
singing my favorite song
cooking dinner for my family
in my lime + black&white kitchen
I can picture it after today
"Ms. Kayla, I need to potty, I want a treat, I want to play in the water."
And me freaking out every time they took off at what seemed like
50 miles an hour.
Today's photo shoot taught me
1. You canNOT plan your shot with kids
2. being a mom takes COMPLETE organization
3. How to count to 3
4. most of the time, they don't care what you want
5. they will do most anything for a promised reward
6. they remember
7. to just enjoy their cuteness
8. you can lose your sense of self
9. realize they hit a breaking point called nap time
10. you get one shot
please, enjoy these candids from today...
yes, I was a mother of two 4 year olds for a few hours
booster seat, shoes, outfits, hair, snacks, sippy cup
mass chaos
ready, set, go.












No comments:
Post a Comment