
I learned something today
a few things in fact
like how to fade photo-layer corners
and that there is at least one law allowing for beach sex with restrictions
my coworker is well informed.
you pee on a jelly fish sting.
and they eat crabs
I forgot the #1 rule about oysters,
but it has to do with how to get them fresh
a jetty involves rocks
and if you go far enough north or south - no must-pay parking
the number one question I get asked is
"do you serve drinks?" and they don't mean virgin
and "does that mean you're Mormon?"
why yes, yes it does.
you can put ketchup and chili powder in beef for tacos
if you're missing seasoning, and it tastes pretty good
being creative involves letting something become you -
where you see it, smell it, hear it, taste it, and most of all, feel it
in a way you didn't - or they didn't - before
and you know it's good
when it moves the right people.
I choose...
living tomorrow's story,
today.
My address is Surfside Beach - how awesome is that

No comments:
Post a Comment