Death tapped on my window screen over the weekend.
It's okay, spring is almost here; I can feel it. not. the cold air stings my body.
Soon, very soon. I will walk outside in flip flops and take pictures in the green grass.
It's okay, spring is almost here; I can feel it. not. the cold air stings my body.
Soon, very soon. I will walk outside in flip flops and take pictures in the green grass.

I also set a new goal today. To run in the 5k race. I enjoyed being the timer for the Run for Red race this morning. I also ended up meeting really interesting people. And I always like trying to learn about new things and see what actually goes on in the world around me. Plus free lunch and T-shirt... for clicking a button every time a person came across the finish line. It was legit, let me tell ya. I am totally getting my family to sign up for a 5k race one day (when I have a family that is). In my head, my kids and husband will want to do everything I think they should want to do. In my head it will be a wonderful bonding moment. And I don't even like running, but running for a cause... come on, that's worth it.
1 comment:
Whew! The goal for your new fam, not old one. I know your decrepid old one isn't up for the cause. We'll click the button at the finish line and take everyone out to a celebration lunch!!!
Post a Comment