i think i have to be around someone where i can just talk and not really worry about what i'm saying/ if i'm saying anything. how do you get best friends. i think it's a miracle and we don't realize it most of the time.
i think there is a reason why each person is in your life. you better recognize. thanks guys.
alexa. amy. ash. ashley. bree. caitlan. caitlyn. cat. codeman. dani. emily. hil. hoa. jackie. jake. james. kara. kristen. mama. meg. mike. nowak. pops. rand. ry. satha. sean. shannon. suzyQ. tab. tami. teresa. tiff. trav. troy. whit. perhaps some of you will read this
6 comments:
you find best friends on the afternoon school bus
i so the love you.
I love you Kayla Looper pOoper scooper. I wish I could write like you do.
you truly discovered the best types of friends too.
I read every blog! They make me so happy. I didn't know you knew another alexa though!! I've only met like two people in my life with that name
I read every blog! They make me so happy. I didn't know you knew another alexa though!! I've only met like two people in my life with that name
Post a Comment