Fate-Agency-Mix

If you realize something after it's too late...was it just not meant to be? or do you just suck at doing the right thing first? How much blame do you put on your own laziness or on your own ignorance? I know this is annoyingly vague, but we are talking about fate here.

what is fate any way? our word for ...
"haha that's: life-no-answer-out-of-my-hands"
sometimes it's not funny
sometimes life really is testing us


perhaps I could have done something else. Perhaps I got too tired and retracted my persistence a bit. I try hard, but perhaps I don't try hard enough. Is it a cop out to say it just wasn't in my cards? What if I said yes so many times and the one time I say "no" BAM. the whatif game can kill you. Maybe I'm learning something else. Maybe if I keep the faith, I can get a second chance...

There is no concrete answer. Just the vague "do what you can with what you've been given" Hello do you know how much you've been given?

We cannot all be a Steve Jobs of the computer business or a Martha Stewart of the baking world.

It takes a lot faith. attempts. trial and error. laughs. small and large victories. bruised knees and broken hearts. but also forgiveness and a lot more love.

I guess the idea of progression is that it's slow and doesn't happen overnight.

I'll just continue to sit here watching the Olympics and eating my grits. (PS who cross country skiis? amazing people) o... and ill keep thinking, signing up, calling, researching, reading, helping, etc...

No comments: