Let's see, what happened today...
woke up, turned off the alarm and got out of bed 17 minutes later
wore my boots for the first time this season (not happy)
printed the group paper realizing I forgot my wallet and didn't have enough money on my id
(this is why you call dad twice so he finally picks up and saves you)
just to realize we have to reprint the paper any way
ran around a little more with my head cut off
acted in yet one more video for class
got rejected in an email
realized when I start getting headaches it's because I'm dehydrated
realized cougar creations chose to be jerks today
made it into work
met my roommate who brought my wallet, my id, and my car to campus
(i love suzanne whitehead)
I had my first real meal of the day.
I listened to my playlist
I realized I'm beginning to have chronic back pain
My hose keep making me feel like my pants are saggin
I look at my gmail task list of 50 things to accomplish tonight
The only thing that is running through my head is "two weeks. two weeks"
In two weeks...
My GPA is out of my hands
Walking to BYU will become a choice and not an obligation
I will sit on my couch with hot chocolate and my feet up
I can decorate for Christmas
I can work out
I can read all the day long
I can take pictures/edit all the day long
as well as get a job.
And I can stare at the package my grandma sent me =)
Also, Megan is getting married...
Pic 1: us at our prim age of 13
Pic 2: her new lover


No comments:
Post a Comment