
What doesn't kill us makes us stronger. We're still alive. The family is central to the Creator's plan for the eternal destiny of his children. I want to keep typing to see if the words would continue around the pictures. I don't like the idea of writing, I'm not in the mood to converse. I wonder how many words I still need to come up with. Apparently, more. So let's think of a story... my family has a lot of them. We are kind of loud, kind of crazy, passionate, kind of sarcastic...in the end, we're always there. I guess that's what matters. I want to insert a really good quote right here. Let's see I have
a father and a mother named Joel and Teri. I have two younger brothers named Rand and Troy. How does it feel to be the oldest and only girl? Well as in everything, it has its goods and bads. We are all really tall. My mom is the shortest at 5'9. My family likes golf, rollercoasters, and Olive Garden. We do belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and we enjoy going to church. We worship our Heavenly Father and His Son Jesus Christ. Having faith is what gets us through. Most people find our last name interesting, we do too. The Loopers...that's us. We are real, there's no doubt about that. Although sometimes that whole idea of "being real" scares people. Y
elling is a part of life, not a good part, but it exists. Love is there too. We love our country. We are republican. We are very open, although some of us would like to stay reserved. We watch TV. Survivor, the Unit, Cash Cab, and American Idol are some of the family favorites. We like pizza, barbeque porkchops, mashed potatos, and fried squash.
a father and a mother named Joel and Teri. I have two younger brothers named Rand and Troy. How does it feel to be the oldest and only girl? Well as in everything, it has its goods and bads. We are all really tall. My mom is the shortest at 5'9. My family likes golf, rollercoasters, and Olive Garden. We do belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and we enjoy going to church. We worship our Heavenly Father and His Son Jesus Christ. Having faith is what gets us through. Most people find our last name interesting, we do too. The Loopers...that's us. We are real, there's no doubt about that. Although sometimes that whole idea of "being real" scares people. Y
elling is a part of life, not a good part, but it exists. Love is there too. We love our country. We are republican. We are very open, although some of us would like to stay reserved. We watch TV. Survivor, the Unit, Cash Cab, and American Idol are some of the family favorites. We like pizza, barbeque porkchops, mashed potatos, and fried squash.
2 comments:
Yeah...I finally made it in, but I had to create my own to finally figure it out. WooHoo!
I adore my family and only wish the best for my three wonderful children!
Post a Comment